by Administrator on Nov 17, 2015
The antioxidants vitamin E helps stop the natrual signs of aging. Severe deficiencies of Vitamin E are rare, though some people may not be getting the full recommended daily allowances of many vitamins, including Vitamin E. When you take vitamin E you are helping your body to set the stage for a healing process to begin or perhaps continue. Recommended Daily Allowance of Vitamin E is 15mg for adults.
- Vitamin E helps overcome chronic fatigue.
- Vitamin E deficiency has been shown to cause spinocerebellar ataxia, myopathies, peripheral neuropath, ataxia, skeletal myopathy, retinopathy, & impairment of the immune response.
- It helps repair the wounds and regeneration of extracellular tissue that is lost during artherosclerosis.
- Some foods rich in Vitamin E are wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, green leafy vegetables, tomato, rockfish, broccoli, avocados.
- It has been shown to help prevent heart disease.
- Vitamin E helps keep smooth and young looking skin.
- It helps with the nervous system by protecting the myelin sheaths.
- Reserach shows that Vitamin E helps prevent cancer.
- Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble compounds
- Vitamin E includes both tocopherols and tocotrienois.
- There are many forms of vitamin E and y-tocopherol is the most abundant.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant.
- It removes free radicals and helps prevent oxidation.
- It plays a role in smooth muscle growth.
- Vitamin E has an effect on genes and DNA health.
- It has an effect on connective tissue growth.
- Vitamin E helps prevent mental degeneration due to age.
- It helps the healing process when applied to cuts.
- It helps prevent cataracts.
- Vitamin E helps people with diabetes and blood sugar control.
- It helps prevent strokes.
- It helps with heart health prevent hardening of the arteries.
- It helps to increase physical endurance.
The vitamin E has multiple uses and it is a great warrior in helping people to maintain great health. It is just one more of the vitamins in your medicine chest that helps you to stay on the road to great health. Without the proper amount of vitamin E your long term health might suffer.
Vitamin E natural sources include corn oil, wheat germ etc.
Most Recent Articles